Wednesday, September 22, 2010

I'm Breaking Up...

...with the gym. I was hoping this day wouldn't come, or not so soon at least. I have had visions of my self going into labor while at the gym...do people really work out at 38, 39, 40 weeks pregnant??? I cant do it. I'm only 34.5 weeks and its just gotten to be too much. First of all, I'm so tired after working all day that the last thing I want to do is go work out. Second, my whole freakin body hurts, particularly my lower back, and I just can't imagine exercising. I KNOW I should keep going, and its beneficial and blah blah blah, but its not worth it, I think. I don't think the next 3-5 weeks is going to make that much of a difference. It is killing me though...I'm so torn. I know I should go, but I just cant. And when I think about how I most likely wont be going back until December or January (recovery time and all that), I want to puke. Please, Lord, let my baby girl take to breastfeeding so losing this baby weight is easier on me!

No comments:

Post a Comment