Sunday, October 3, 2010

Picture says it all....

I have been feeling very....Grumpy....lately. I know, I know its the hormones and pregnancy and everything else going on. I feel fat, my feet are numb, i cant sleep, my body hurts....and WHEN i do complain, Eric just says I sound like I'm mad at the baby...grrrrrrr. It is sooooooo true, men really have no clue what pregnancy does to a woman. Its not his fault, but I want to smack him when he says that. I am trying to enjoy these last few weeks, but its hard. Plus, I just want to meet Reilly already... I hope she comes early....

1 comment:

  1. Funny, but we men often reflect later on what we've said and wish we could take back the words. You must remember that while your system is completely out of whack, he also has a lot on his mind.

    While your hormones affect your moods and judgement, he also may be questioning the wisdom of the timing his choice has created. And you may be feeling some resentment as a result of a perceived abandonment.

    It's very important, given the situation that he is about to place himself in, that you send him off with a clear head. It's critical to his safe return to you and my granddaughter.

    Trust me, mutual understanding and comfort takes decades to achieve. Patience is never easy, which is why it's so rewarding. And you'll be just fine when you can hold her in your arms and not your "bellah!"

    ReplyDelete