Thursday, January 12, 2012

Update on life in general

I know I know...you've been waiting eagerly, yearning even, for a new post from yours truly. Well, Im alive! The Holiday season was a crazy whirlwind...lots of work to prepare for the week off i had, lots of treats from families at our school, lots of lbs gained, and a lot of family fun back east. On a side note, I didnt accomplish the number of Random Acts of Kindness I had planned, but I did get a few fun things done. Funny story, I tried to by coffee for someone at starbucks while inside and the person was confused, and pretty much refused my good deed. Lesson learned ~ tried it at the drive thru on the next go round :) I also baked cookies and left them at random neighbors doors... tried to smile more at people (instead of what I usually do; avoid any eye contact so no one will bother me). Its not much, but its a start.

So, the holidays are over, Im back at work. Reilly is WALKING! She is doing wonderfully, chatting up a storm, repeating everything, and she is just such a happy baby...excuse me, toddler. Her teachers always tell me how smart she is...but I havent decided if they are just sucking up to me b/c I'm their boss! Just Kidding! She is SUPER smart, and I know EVERYONE probably thinks that about their kid, but seriously...so smart.

Eric has been home for a couple of months now, and I finally feel like we have found our groove again...and its awesome having him here and watching him with Reilly. She loves him so much! Life is good people...Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment