Monday, September 6, 2010

Blogger, take 2


Ok, this time im serious! Im really, REALLY, going to try to be faithful to writing here.... I have a lot going on, so hopefully that will inspire me. Obviously, Im pregnant...32 weeks, 8 to go. I love being pregnant, and know how lucky we are that everything has been going so smoothly, but I feel gigantic and find myself constantly day dreaming of getting my pre-prego body back. I cant wait to meet this little girl inside of me! She moves constantly it seems...she is going to be a rowdy one! Our little girl, Reilly Grace, is due October 31st...however I will be delivering her without Eric. He is deploying for a year, so Im kind of winging it here. He leaves Oct 10th, but will be back for 2 weeks at Christmas (yay!), so Im already looking forward to the holidays! Alot of women keep saying to me "oh, I couldnt do it, how will you manage without him" and offering their sympathy, and thats nice I guess, but it is what it is. It sucks that he wont be here, but its life...I will manange however I can, and I'll have lots of visitors. I will not be going back to work for the year Eric is gone, so that will be a huge weight off. And lots of bonding time for me and Reilly. So, for now, I'll try to enjoy the time I have left with Eric, and anxiously await the arrival of our daughter...what more is there anyway?

No comments:

Post a Comment