Friday, September 10, 2010

Pretty Good At Drinking Beer



Before my friend Rachel and I met our husbands, many of our Friday nights consisted of meeting my brother and "the guys" at Mackeys and drinking bud light. I will give Eric lots of credit for having better taste in beer then I do, and for introducing me to the wonderful world of micro brews. But the bud light times were still fun! There is a country song that I recently heard (if you don't like country music, at least look up the lyrics!) by Billy Currington called "Pretty good at drinking beer", and I love it. "So hand me one more, That's what I'm here for, I'm built for having a ball. I love the nightlife, I love my bud light, I like 'em cold and tall." This song makes me laugh, and makes me think of some good times with great friends. Even though my beer taste has changed (and I cant even drink it at all right now), I am pretty good at drinking beer. And I know a lot of other folks that are too.

No comments:

Post a Comment